View our featured Design Build projects.
Gaylor Electric’s Design Build capabilities are comprehensive from concept to completion. Gaylor Electric assembles an intelligent group of subcontractors working side-by-side to create and implement optimum solutions that meet the owner’s conditions. Our in-house design staff creates drawings of electrical and special systems, coordinating our proposed layout with mechanical, plumbing, fire protection, architectural and structural.
Gaylor Electric’s Design Build team provides exceptional organization, expertise and guidance pledging best practices for a successful scope of work.
- Single source accountability streamlines the MEP work from the plans to the job site through construction to completion.
- Productive TEAM environment including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, telecom, designers, engineers, special systems, general contractor and owner as well as other crafts as determined by the contract.
- Develop an accurate forecast of costs at every stage and propose budget controls as well as negotiate economical product selection alternatives to initial design specs.
- Fast-tracked construction schedule and value engineering at a competitive rate
- Adherence to best safety practices following national, state and local electrical, fire and construction code requirements
- Maximum value at lowest installed cost
- In-house design capabilities essential to providing creative solutions and detailed plans quickly
- Proactive procedures that allow trades to review design parameters and suggest win-win alternatives that support the goals of the project
- Latest technology and 3-D visualization software such as Building Information Modeling & Navisworks
Before & After: Columbus Limestone Restoration
Fire destroyed the control room in the secondary plant at Columbus Limestone. Gaylor Electric was on the job within hours to create and implement a design build plan expediting restoration of the scorched operations tower.
Design Build/Assist Section Navigation