View our featured Prefabrication projects
"From prewired raceways and preassembled conduit racks to grounded junction boxes, our pre-fab department assembles integral components of electrical systems in-house. This coordinated team effort speeds up installation, controls costs and ultimately is a great benefit to owners."
— Mike Chapman, Vice President, Raleigh, NC
Gaylor builds exceptional electrical infrastructures paying the utmost attention to project specifications and conditions in determining the most efficient way to tackle a job. Prefabrication is just one of many unique methods implemented by project teams to ensure that work performed is highly productive, saves significantly on cost of materials and labor, and results in exceptional quality.
This pre-work strategy allows our trained professionals to assemble parts systematically in a clean, safe environment. Gaylor's ability to fabricate diverse pieces of complex designs has multiple benefits:
- Enhances productivity thus reducing required manpower
- Decreases labor needs while cutting associated costs
- Improves health and safety by promoting safe practices removing the potential for unpredictable situations
- Minimizes waste and fosters efficient use and shrewd management of materials
- Executes sensitive transfer of precisely labeled parts packaged and delivered to the correct location "just in time"
- Produces results that exceed owner expectations structurally and financially
Gaylor customizes prefabrication to fit the unique demands of each individual project and owner's objectives. Taking into consideration design, timeline, budget and manpower requirements, our construction team collaborates with other trades to prevent clashing and to maintain a smooth, worry-free installation.
Gaylor gains the competitive edge through rigorously pre-planning the execution of intricate electrical schemes resulting in maximum efficiency, prudent cost containment and high profitability.
Design Build/Assist Section Navigation