High Voltage requires high performance.
Transmitting and distributing power to utility customers requires an uncompromising commitment to safety, careful planning, and seamless execution. You’ll be thrilled with how we deliver all three. Maintaining high voltage infrastructure often takes place under the most challenging conditions — and we have experience meeting all challenges with success.
Trust the team with experience.
Whether you’re building overhead or underground systems, installing new lines, or rebuilding old ones, ours is the team you can trust. Since we also do inside plant work for a wide variety of facilities, we understand the importance of high-availability power systems. We have the people, the experience, and the tools to do any job correctly the first time.
Gaylor provides multiple utility services:
- Maintenance and repair of existing power grids
- Design, installation and testing of new utility systems
- Implement overhead and underground electrical distribution systems
- Complete construction management services
- Innovative material procurement techniques
- Detailed scheduling and on time delivery
- Capability to coordinate additional equipment as required by job circumstances
- Construction of transformers and substations
- Safety trained and qualified to work in energized stations
- On call 24/7 to provide weather-related emergency services
Due to hi-risk nature of utility work, we require our electricians to complete ongoing, in depth skills courses and consistently review safety guidelines.
We’ll calm the storm.
You need to keep the power flowing, but the weather doesn’t always cooperate. When the power goes out, we power up. Our crews are ready to face rough weather conditions and help you to get your grid running at full-strength as fast as possible. We’re prepared to meet any repair need – day or night.